Table tennis sessions
Table tennis is a great way to keep active as you get older, with non contact games keeping your reaction time sharp! The Keenagers group uses the centre for non competitive table tennis.
Many players come for the social aspect of the program, with complimentary tea and coffee provided and routine outings organised outside of the program hours at the centre.
Come down and have a hit!
On Monday and Thursday mornings, from 8:30am to 11:30am.
Take a look at our table tennis prices.
All equipment is supplied but can also be purchased if you wish to take the game home with you!
If you are interested in joining table tennis, please contact us.
Casual stadium use
- All casual sessions end 30 minutes prior to the closure of the facility.
- Please note, court availability may change at any point.
- During casual times and allocated spaces, there is to be no coaching on the courts. All organised training sessions and coaching needs to be supported and booked by your club or association.
No bookings are required, but we do recommend you contact us in advance so we can confirm there is space available.
Our centre has facilities available for hire including two sports courts, four squash courts and a multipurpose room.
Whether you are part of a private business, sports club or community group, our multi-purpose room or stadium can suit your needs. Bellbird Park can be booked for private functions, meetings, birthday parties and many other social outings.
Area Prices Multipurpose court hire
(can be used for basketball, futsal, netball, volleyball etc.)
$54.60 per hour Squash court hire $14.40 for 30 minutes
Multi-purpose room $54.60 per hour
Take a look at our other prices.
- Contact us to receive a booking request form
- Download and complete the form
- Follow the submission instructions on the form
Bookings will be confirmed in writing and are subject to terms and conditions.
For more information on facility hire, please contact us.