Want to play soccer all year round, but stay out of the elements? Bellbird Park hosts year round Futsal competitions!
Futsal is an exciting, fast paced, indoor version of soccer. With five players per side on the court it makes for a highly skilled and open form of soccer.
Futsal is played on Friday nights from 6:30pm, with games consisting of two 20 minute halves. Players can sub on and off without stoppages in play, creating a free flowing game.
Take a look at our futsal prices.
If your team is forfeiting, please notify Bellbird Park 24 hours before your game is due to commence. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit fee that will need to be paid before your next game.
Take a look at the futsal rules.
Casual stadium use
- All casual sessions end 30 minutes prior to the closure of the facility.
- Please note, court availability may change at any point.
- During casual times and allocated spaces, there is to be no coaching on the courts. All organised training sessions and coaching needs to be supported and booked by your club or association.
No bookings are required, but we do recommend you contact us in advance so we can confirm there is space available.
Our centre has facilities available for hire including two sports courts, four squash courts and a multipurpose room.
Whether you are part of a private business, sports club or community group, our multi-purpose room or stadium can suit your needs. Bellbird Park can be booked for private functions, meetings, birthday parties and many other social outings.
Area Prices Multipurpose court hire
(can be used for basketball, futsal, netball, volleyball etc.)
$56.20 per hour Squash court hire $14.90 for 30 minutes
Multi-purpose room $56.20 per hour
Take a look at our other prices.
- Contact us to receive a booking request form
- Download and complete the form
- Follow the submission instructions on the form
Bookings will be confirmed in writing and are subject to terms and conditions.
For more information on facility hire, please contact us.