Gymnastics is a launchpad for many sports including football, basketball and swimming because of how gymnastics develops strength and conditioning, balance, coordination, and flexibility. Our centre offers a welcoming and supportive environment and allows its participants to thrive.
Enrol into the gymnastics program before 30 June 2023 and receive your first class free.
Our gymnastics facility is fully equipped allowing gymnasts to leap, roll, tumble and turn.
Our Gymnastics Victoria registered coaches are highly qualified in delivering programs. Our programs cater for pre-school children aged one to five years old for recreational purposes.
To enrol into our gymnastics programs or to find out more, please complete and submit the form below.
Terms and conditions
YMCA ‘GYMNASTICS FIRST CLASS FREE 2023’ PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Terms)
1. OFFER AND ELIGIBILITY
(1) This “Gymnastics First Class Free 2023” promotion is offered by Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (ABN 75 092 818 445) of 502/990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128 (YMCA).
(2) By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
(3) The Promotion is available at Casey Stadium, Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, Bellbird Park Indoor Centre, Macleod Sport and Recreation Centre, Boroondara Sports Complex and YMCA Moonee Valley Gymnastics Club (Participating Centres) between the dates of 15 May 2023 and 30 June 2023 (Promotion Period).
(4) To be eligible for the Promotion:
a. you must be not be an existing Gymnastics member at the relevant Participating Centre; and
b. you must become a Gymnastics member at that Participating Centre during the Promotion Period
(5) For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion does not apply if you sign up for swimming lessons or other program memberships.
(6) The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless approved in writing by YMCA.
2. SIGN UP TERMS
(1) If you meet the criteria set out in clauses 1(4) and 1(5) above, you will receive your first class free.
(2) All other applicable fees and charges in respect of the membership will be payable in accordance with the applicable membership terms. Your membership will otherwise be governed by such membership terms.
(3) The Promotion is only available at Participating Centres.
(1) YMCA reserves the right to amend, cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
(3) Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
(4) These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
(5) Members will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.